A Disciplined Wrestler1. Knows the importance of being on time.
2. Has learned the value of regular hours and good training habits from working hard in practice.
3. Has learned that the team comes before himself. This strengthens his character and as he is sometimes called on to sacrifice for others.
4. Has learned to take orders; in taking orders he learns how to give them.
5. Knows that discipline is the essence of every successful organization; as a member of the team, he understands the need for it.
6. Is always ready to wrestle – INTENSITY!
7. Has the guts to come from behind.
8. Rises above adversity.
9. Never quits.
10. Has learned that many of these things establish a degree of self-discipline