REGULAR SEASON TICKET PRICES
Admission is charged for the following events:
varsity football, varsity boys' and girls' soccer, volleyball (beginning with the B/JV games), boys' and girls' basketball (all games in the main gym), boys' wrestling, boys' and girls' hockey (all levels), boys' swimming, gymnastics, and boys' and girls' lacrosse.
The Athletic Department offers both family ($100/30 punches) and student ($50) value passes. These are good for admission to regular season home events (excluding hockey). Please contact Mary Schiebe at 763-504-8533 or in the Athletic Department if you would like to purchase value passes.
RULES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Treat the other team, fans and officials with respect and equality (race, religion, gender, appearance, etc.)
- Accept the decisions of the officials
- No outside food or beverages
- No backpacks allowed in the stadium
- No re-entry at the stadium
- No pets allowed at any events
- No signs, banners or noisemakers
- No full face paint or anything that covers the face (mask, helmet, etc.)
- No throwing of objects. Any thrown object will not be returned.
If the rules and expectations are not followed, consequences will be a warning or being asked to leave and/or additional consequences.
|Contact: Mary Schiebe|